Messenger Bags, Brief Bags and Attaches
Custom Brief bags and attaches are available in traditional horizontal styling and Promotional Messenger bags may have more contemporary vertical styling. Messenger Bags, Brief Bags and Attaches are perfect for carrying important items to work, meetings or school.
- Debossed Attaches or brief bags are classy gifts for employees or clients
- Custom Brief Bags are perfect gifts for graduating seniors and college students
- Grab handles and/or shoulder bags allow for various ways to carry custom Brief Bags and Attaches
- Most Promotional Messenger bags offer detachable shoulder handles
- Large outer pockets can give easy access to commonly used documents and items.
- Small outer pockets on more casual styles can hold water bottles, notepads, cell phones, media items
- Interior features on custom Brief Bags such as pen pockets, multi compartments for business cards, help with organization
- Front zippered pocket with organizer panel on custom messenger bags can be very useful
- Some custom messenger bags styles offer outside pen loops and headphone ports
- Made in various sizes, colors and materials
OTHER FEATURES of custom Messenger Bags, Brief Bags and Attaches
- Horizontal or vertical
- Traditional or contemporary
- Nylon, canvas, polyester, leather, vinyl
- Handy features for cell phones, headphones, electronics
- Clasp, zipper, zip top, fold over clasp
- Cushioned straps for heavier use of the shoulder bags
- Removable shoulder straps
- Adjustable strap length
- Shoulder strap only or grab handle and shoulder strap
CONSIDERATIONS when selecting Messenger Bags, Brief Bags and Attaches
Q: Who will receive the custom brief bags?
A: Intended use of the brief bags or attaches – school, business, executives, and gifts.
Ease of closure, ease of accessibility of items in brief bag.
Style of bag – traditional, promotional messenger bag, vertical or horizontal.
Size – always consider how much you will be carrying in the custom Brief Bags.
Material – durability of material based on planned use.
Special features of brief bags – interior and exterior pockets, compartments, padded in closures, media storage, and headphone ports.