“Promotional Items & Promotional Products For Your Business”
Promotional items are typically kept for significantly longer than any other advertising medium.
Do you remember the last time your received a promotional item? If so, it’s probably because you were excited to receive something that was appealing to you and something you thought you could use. Your prospects don’t feel any different about the custom promotional items they receive.
When it comes to choosing imprinted promotional items for your next event or giveaway, one size doesn’t necessarily fit all.
Things to consider when selecting printed promotional items
- Establish an overall objective. Do you want to introduce your company or a new product, promote your services, build your brand, or do you have another goal? The answers to these questions will determine what type of custom promotional items you choose to giveaway.
- Know your audience. Determine who your audience is and what imprinted promotional items may appeal to them. Consider different types of printed promotional items for different types of prospects. You may want to give a gift of higher quality to a long-time customer and something different to trade show passers by. If you give corporate gifts to the appropriate audience, you give them something to talk about and the investment you make will continue to spread the word for a long time.
- Select custom promotional items that best serve your purpose. Do you want to educate your audience? Do you have a specific marketing theme that you want to enhance? Try to select imprinted promotional items that will complement your marketing campaign message, are relative to your event or purpose, timely, reflect your company’s image—and most importantly, something your prospects will use.
- Determine a budget for your printed promotional items and gifts. Remember to consider the quality and the quantity of your custom promotional items when you determine your budget. Ordering higher quantities will lower overall costs.
Why you should use custom promotional items
Imprinted promotional items are an affordable way to communicate your customized marketing message, build your brand, make an impression, target your audience, give your prospects the sense that they have received something of value, and ultimately increase your business.
You control how, when and to whom the printed promotional items are distributed--one-on-one, networking events such as trade shows, seminars, or any other special event.
Here are just some of the benefits you gain when using custom promotional items:
- Ability to customize your marketing design and message – using captivating logos, slogans, designs, and marking every item with your contact information ensures that your prospects will remember your product or service and have the ability to contact you when it’s convenient for them.
- High-quality, well-made promotional products and gifts – appeal to any target audience and leave the impression that your company has put forth thought, effort and value into your customers and prospects.
- Increases the “staying power” of your message – giving quality imprinted promotional items that prospects use give your customized marketing message a long life…unlike advertising in a print ad or broadcast medium…where out-of-sight is out-of-mind.
- Control over distribution – you decide when, where and to whom you distribute your message, making it more cost-effective.
- Affordable way to advertise – you won’t go broke using printed promotional items to advertise your promotional product or service and the more custom promotional items you order, the lower your costs!
How can I use imprinted promotional items for my event?
Promotional products are the answer to targeting a wide variety of audiences at any type of event or venue.
Here are just some of the events and opportunities you can use to distribute your high-quality, customized and memorable marketing messages:
- Trade Shows
- Booth Visitation
- Chamber of Commerce Meetings
- Speaking Engagements
- Company Events
- Company Promotions
- Business Networking Meetings
- Educational Institutions/Universities
- Non-profit Organization Events
- Private Parties
- Public Events and many more…
Here are some great promotional gift ideas:
Customized coffee mugs – display your company name, logo, and contact information. They can remind your prospects about your promotional products and services on a daily basis.
Flash drives – Anyone is sure to appreciate the extra file storage and mobility that a flash drive gives.
Calendars and planners – Any organizational tool is a sure winner for any prospect or customer. Who doesn’t need a helping hand staying organized in this busy life?
Eco-friendly promotional items – Going green seems to be the topic of the times. More people are becoming aware of resource responsibility and the role they play in it. Distributing these types of gifts gives the impression that your company is doing its part in being environmentally responsible.
Forte Promotions has a large selection of promotional items from a long list of categories to choose from for your next special event or giveaway:
Call us today at 1-877-997-7799 or click here to start browsing our large selection of customized, high-quality promotional items!